1.19.2011

It's a Blah Day



shirt: gifted, skirt: rue21, tights: Target, boots: Charlotte Russe

This week has been a really unproductive week.  Even with the holiday, I feel as if I have not been able to get anything done. I woke up late this morning and it's been dreary all day...blah.  I decided to wear this sweater for the funky print, it reminds me of bold brushstrokes (and it's in purple, my favorite color)!!  The asymmetrical sweater has been making it way into my closet this year which I'm really glad it did.  This one was a gift from Christmas that came with the black belt :). Anyway it's only Wednesday so hopefully I can be more productive the rest of the week. How's your week going?






1 comment:

  1. I love how you paired the belt with the sweater. It's definitely one of my favorite looks. Lovin the boots as well!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams