1.27.2011

Where have you been all my life ?

Seriously...I instantly feel in love with Stone_Cold _Fox.  I love how these designs are feminine and have a romance about them.  Everything is made custom ordered and you can even have a Stone_Cold_Fox party.  How amazing would it be to invite a few girlfriends over for a good time of trying on the entire collection while sipping on a few drinks?  So much fun!!! They are all so gorgeous that it is extremely hard to choose a favorite but I'm really loving this next look,  the lace scalloped shorts, and the white lace skirt. These are some of the lovely pieces from their Lady Bonita 2010 Collection...enjoy!!










images via: googleimages

1 comment:

  1. Soo pretty! All the rosettes and lace is gorgeous! I want a cold stone fox party now!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams