2.11.2011

Rule Breaker



I'm loving these photos of Daisy Lowe and isn't that skirt somewhat of amazing? Maybe it's just me...I have a thing for stripes. I've actually been wanting a maxi skirt so maybe this weekend. I need one now while it's still cool enough to wear out. What are your plans for the weekend?




















I've got a boyfrined he likes to fight a lot
We got alot in common and he thinks I f*cking rock
We like to break rules both got tatoos
We tend to smash things and we like to scream like

Some say I'm a black sheep cause I like to sleep late Wake up round 3' o'clock drinking till my tummy ache Feels like I'm a rebel cause I keep making trouble
Get here on the double before I break a little something like

I know the grass is greener on the other side
You don't want no problems you ain't got no beef
I know they told you that you thought this pretty face
You don't want no problems you ain't got no beef

Rule breaker-- Ashlee Simpson

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams