3.31.2011

All Packaged Up


Today I left Texas for Washington D.C.  We were having beautiful weather back home and it's a bit cold here...it feels like winter all over again.  Which I'm not too crazy about.  I decided to pack at the last minute because that's just how I am.  I realize now that I really need to add some warmer colors to my wardrobe...I have lots of blacks and blues.


I brought my houndstooth coat that my parents gave me for Christmas and plenty of cardigans.  
I like ones with sparkles...
I brought about the only winter type shirt I own...this green cardigan.  I'm not usually a turtleneck kind of girl but the color actually looks good on me.  I also threw in a little fringe and one of my fav concert T-shirts.



I brought two pairs of jeans...a flare style and skinny jeans and some leggings.
I brought this pretty dress that I've already figured out how to wear as a skirt.


I've been wearing belts that cinch my waist lately and decided to bring a basic black and one with jeweled detailing.  I always travel with this heart shaped locket...my boyfriend gave this to me years ago when we first started dating.

I didn't want to bring too much with me because all I brought was a carry-on.  By the time I left this morning I had added a black ruffled blouse, polka dot tights, and a black heart shaped ring.  Anyway all this packing has made me wish for more floral prints, pastel dresses, and lots of sheer.

Is there a favorite piece of clothing that you always bring with you when you travel?


1 comment:

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams