8.24.2011

Interior Design Turned Fashion-Summer Casual

pic via

I came across this pic and the bright greens and floral pattern really caught my eye.  I knew it would be perfect for some fashion inspiration.  I usually go for extremely girly but I wanted a more casual look that would be great to wear anywhere which is why I went for jeans and sandals.  For some reason this room reminds of a room my girlfriends and I would enjoy being in just because it is so pretty. I can picture wearing this outfit out to meet my girlfriends at Starbucks for a frappacino as we catch up on all the latest gossip.  
Where would you wear this look??

18 comments:

  1. Love this look, the nail polish is a gorgeous color! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look! :)
    xx
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRltgVjj3qc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a cool shade by Essie! Sweeet
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the bag and that floral top. I would wear those any day!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super relaxed and easy to wear...and I love the way that bag "flops" over! So cute.

    <3 Cambria
    www.jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lime green accessories and the bag of course!

    ~ANGEL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Green jewellery is very beautiful... c

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely flower top <3 would be nice if i had it:)


    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute necklace and shoes!!
    xo
    MosaMuse

    MosaMuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the comment
    have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great blog! :)

    http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/
    visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an amazing idea! You picked out some lovely pieces! :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omigosh that's such a cute outfit, I absolutely love all those colors together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww this is such a sweet post! The room is beautiful & that outfit, so cute. I can definitely see the room mirrored in it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this fun and colourful outfit. I'd wear it for a shopping day trip with the girls.

    xo L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the pic - it makes me want to decorate!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams