1.16.2012

Buttoned Up

Blouse: Express, Cardigan: Target, Jeans: ?, Shoes: Target, Rings: Forever 21, Necklace: DIY

I had a pretty relaxing weekend...which you can probably notice by what I'm wearing. 
I've got jeans on ...and flats, this doesn't happen too often. You know that you usually find me at least in heels. I wore this yesterday while I made burgers for my family...cooking more often was one of my goals for the year...Yes! I'm off to a good start :) We watched the Texans play, it was a good game. I just wish we would have won...oh well there's always next year. I did get some sketches done and now know what I'll be working on this quarter for school. I'm actually really excited about my projects this time around. Oh how do you like my bow necklace? I made it this weekend and will be sharing it with you tomorrow :) yeah I know you're excited. me too.


23 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that the Texans weren't able to win but I guess like you say there's always next year! You look lovely as always, the top contrasts really well with your jacket and trousers, that ring is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ring! It goes great with your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious, you look! Love the top with the bow and ring!! Awesome!! Happy Monday to you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bow tie makes it actually look less casual. You look so adorable for making making for the fam!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look cute in flats and jeans!!! I love your tulle bow. I'm such a fan of that material. Can't wait to see how to do it! I also love the sequins trim on your sweater.

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rolled jeans and your cute bow tie :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cute bow. That ring is gorgeous! -Dreama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice bow necklace & amazing ring! :) How about your burgers? :) Btw. - cooking more often is a good goal for year, I love doing this ;)
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore your bow necklace, it looks really sweet with this outfit! Yay on comfy weekend outfits! :) Thank you so much for your kindness and follow, I am definitely following you now as well! Nice to meet you! By the way, I think those shoes form Target are so worth it! I'm about to get them in different color :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that bow! so cute, and so chic! :) Lovely blog, that ring is cute too

    ReplyDelete
  11. the bow adds such a lovely touch :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bow necklace is so cute, love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love your crop pants and that gorgeous ring!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the ring and the necklace! super cute

    Sugar Filled Closet + Newest Blog Post: Purple Monday

    ReplyDelete
  15. That blouse is really cute!
    And of course I'm following you!
    Check out my new post if you want! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty outfit! (:

    xdirtylittlesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chic look! I love the bow tie and ring!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams