2.10.2012

Meet the Sponsors!

This week has gone by so fast and it's been pretty crazy. I'm hoping to get some much needed relaxation over the weekend. What will you be doing? If anything be sure to stop by these girls' blogs and show some love <3
_________________________________________________________________

What is your blog about?  Do you have any special features?
My blog is dedicated mostly to cute things, haha. I post "Friday Favorites" every week and that usually entails just posting my favorite pins from Pinterest because I'm an addict. I also started a new series called "Etsy Interviews" where I showcase Etsy sellers and their shops. I have a giveaway going on right now with one of my Etsy ladies, so go check it out! http://little-tranquility.blogspot.com/2012/02/etsy-interviews-v2-marty-from-marty-may.html I also post vegan recipes, diy projects, travel photos and Instagram updates (among other things) - it's a mixed bag kind of blog.
What or who inspired you to start blogging?

I moved from Wisconsin to DC and wanted to start a blog to keep my friends and family back home up to date on my new life on the East coast. :) 
What is on your current wish list?
A new iPhone. Mine is so sad and old... I'd also love a plane ticket to anywhere in the world! 

What is your blog about?  Do you have any special features?
My Latest Obsession is the journey through my "latest obsessions"! I mostly write about all the crafts and things I make along with some daily outfits and tidbits about my life.
What or who inspired you to start blogging?
I think what inspired me to start blogging was probably another blogger! I can't remember the exact blog but I stumbled upon this community and wanted to be a part of it! So I started blogging. I've always been a very creative person and enjoyed making things so naturally, I started a blog about making things. 
What is on your current wish list?
Lately, I've been really into my wardrobe and drooling over the entire Free People collection! But I mostly want these two dresses: http://www.freepeople.com/clothes-dresses/ana-s-mitered-maxi-dress/ http://www.freepeople.com/clothes-dresses/ethnic-lace-dress/ Gorgeous!

What is your blog about?  Do you have any special features?
My name is Rebecca and I blog my daily outfits! I occasionally add in hair tutorials, some DIYs and sometimes even a little bit of life!
What or who inspired you to start blogging?
I'm really into high fashion. I realize I will never be able to afford those beautiful pieces but I am very inspired by them. While I admire and enjoy reading a lot of bloggers,it's really the runways that inspire me.
What is on your current wish list?
A Celine tote. Always and forever. 

What is your blog about?  Do you have any special features?
My blog is about the SAUCE of my life. I include posts on love, my own written poems, lots of rants, and a bunch of random swankiness. I have a special feature called Thursday 13 where I highlight 13 new things each Thursday about moi. They're always different and I'd love for you to join!
What or who inspired you to start blogging?
A very special girl, named Kelli, who I used to work with began blogging a few months before I did. She had so much fun with it, that I decided to give it a try. She now blogs over at Leopard and Lavender and is a hoot to read.
What is on your current wish list?
My wish list includes colored skinnies and statement blazers! I love fashion and style and blog about that, too! 


Eryka blogs over at ABCDE. She'll be doing a guest post here so keep a look out for that but in the meantime be sure to check out her blog :)

16 comments:

  1. This is going to be an interesting month for sponsors, I love these guys already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, this looks great!! :)

    xo,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are all gorgeous and i love their blog! thanks for sharing!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll check by the blogs :D

    well my weekend is probably not gonna be very relaxing^^ I need to do some school work and pack my suitcase because the drama clubs of my school will be spending the next week in a yoth hostel just for rehearsing :D

    so, no weekend, but great next week :D

    xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and thanks for your comment and your following. Following you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're fab!! hope your weekend is fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same wishlist as you. I want a plane ticket to travel to any part of the world. I want to add in some new clothes to my wardrobe too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool sponsors! I am so happy its the weekend! :)

    new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool partnerships :)
    Have a great week end darling !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog, returning the follow. Thanks :) ♥
    Xx, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. can't wait to go check them out :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet those guys have awesome blogs. the partnership is such a super great idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love their blogs! (=

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are some amazing blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, they seem to be great. I will definitely take a look at them :)
    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams