5.17.2012

Interior Design Turned Fashion: A Bit of Shimmer


First of all Thank You for all of the birthday wishes!! I had amazing day and the celebration is still continuing on throughout the week. 

Now back to business, here goes another interior design turned fashion post...
I love the look of neutral tones paired with pops of color. The interior of this room sticks with that idea and by keeping everything else in the red family with salmon, berry, and light pink colors it gives a classic elegance look. Also how amazing is that floral floor cushion!?! These were all elements I threw into this outfit with a simplistic cami that shimmers paired with a vibrant high low skirt. Everything else like a floral clutch and sparkly headband just bring out the look.

xoxo erica

get the look here
interior pic via

p.s. I was given a code to share with all of you lovely readers... get 10% off at Kohls through June 23...use BLOGGER10 at checkout! Happy Shopping!!


20 comments:

  1. It's great to hear that you had such an awesome birthday Erica, you deserve it! Great photo as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, I love that dress, and YES, I would totally wear the entire look:)
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! Love the dress! Glad you had a great birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is just lovely - I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So LOVINGGGGGG all of this.

    Xo adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this series of posts- such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love me some shimmer in everything! That mirror though is beyond cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1st I love the inspiration for this post! 2nd....so crazy, I had my dinning room chair cushions covered with the exact same fabric on that red pillow!
    Brooke @ what2wear, Monikabrooke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to lounge in that stunning room, Love the rose floor cushion, so unique!
    The dress is a stunner, lovely choice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to live in that place! gorgeous pic. have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a PERFECT outfit to represent that room! You nailed it with that clutch. Haha, love it!

    PS: Win a $50 voucher for Dark Horse Jewelry on my blog!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful inspiration!
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that floor cushion...and how you interpreted it with that gorgeous clutch! Happy belated birthday!

    @Cathy_Showan
    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great inspiration and a fabulous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that flower (been bag chair?) I love the shoes. The color is smoothing (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow this is so cool!!!


    Coco
    www.cocorrina.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams