4.08.2013

Tulle & Rosettes

Top: Thrifted, Skirt: Thrifted, Heels: Rebecca Minkoff

I realized over the weekend that on my last shopping trip I bought two pairs of jeans...I couldn't believe it myself. What's happening to me? I remember when jeans didn't even exist in my closet and knew that I wanted to wear something ultra girly just to even the balance out a bit. 
 I found this top hidden at the bottom of a drawer. It was one of those pieces from the last time I cleaned out my closet that I decided to hold on...so glad I did.

Hope you all have a Happy Monday!
xoxo erica

7 comments:

  1. Looking fantastic girl! Love the rose embellished top and tulle skirt combo <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how delicate and pretty this outfit is!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt, and those shoes are amaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute and look absolutely perfect on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty, feminine textures here- super girly and fun!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams