5.08.2013

Life Lately

1. Eating pizza while waiting for Shinedown to come on stage...have you ever seen them? They are amazing!!!
2. I just started a new nutrition plan and have been trying to eat better, this is my favorite snack.
3. Getting out in the city to see Carrie Underwood...I went to three concerts that week!
4. A bulldog bank Chris bought for me...I think he may be wearing more than he has in him lol.
5. My journal to keep track of my meals and workouts and my fitness inspiration...I added the pic to it because that's pretty much how I feel about summer.
6. My favorite from starbucks, mocha & madelines. Oh if you ever get a mocha ask for an extra pump of vanilla...just a little trick I learned while working there years ago.
7. My dad's birthday cake that my sis made for him...isn't she just so creative?
8. Trying on stripes in the fitting room while on a recent shopping trip.
9. Scar...he's the only one we have left. Love him so much.
10. At the club with Chris on Saturday night.

follow me on instagram @ericamarie04
xoxo erica

see more life lately posts here

13 comments:

  1. Mmmm, your life lately has looked adorable and yummy :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, your life lately has looked adorable and yummy :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm starbucks! love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look happy....love the pics...looks grt

    btw do check out my new post
    stay in touch
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww... sweet photo... <3

    www.citybehindthefog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics;)
    kasistarstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous things...love the doggie bank, so sweet. As is the necklace on it too :) Love concerts, glad you've got to go to some lately. Marvellous pictures, you two look sweet :)) Have a great day doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always have the best food pictures! I've been loving stripes too! I like that the dog statue is wearing a necklace -- great idea!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks yummy :) love your nails in the first pic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Life lately seems really really good Erica. I love your music taste, Shinedown are one of my favourite rock bands ever, they've never been to Ireland though so unfortunately I've never seen them before, I hope that changes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I like your blog! Would you like to follow each other? I'll be very happy! Just let me know! =))

    http://whissspering.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that striped skirt you're wearing in that second picture. I want it!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  13. That cake looks so gorgeous and yummy!! Recipe?
    I'll follow you on insta :D

    xx Jenni

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams