6.12.2013

Nailed It//01

NYC: Black Lace, Essie: Set in Stones
 When I was younger, I used to do all kinds of crazy designs on my nails. As I've got older, I've kept my nails painted with classic colors like reds and pinks but with all the nail inspiration I see on the internet, I thought it would be fun to give a little nail design a try.
 1. Paint nails with base coat.
 2. Section off your accent nail with thin strips of tape.
 3. Use a pin to grab pieces of glitter from polish and apply to nail.
4. Once you take the tape off, touch up any spaces you want more glitter.
5. Top off with a clear coat of polish and your all done.
xoxo erica

11 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous. I love black nails & with the glitter, it's even better!! Hope you are having a great week so far doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tutorial a lot Erica, your nails just look fantastic, absolutely amazing job with these, you have an obvious knack for this kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tutorial! I would never have thought of using a pin to get out individual glitter pieces! I've always wondered why I can't seem to get the same amount of glitter coverage...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cool! I second Holly, I never would've thought to use a pin!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, great combination of silver and black!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a good idea! Ive always wondered how to create patterns with varnish, lovely post <3

    xx Winnie

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams