10.17.2013

Simple Bobby Pin Hair Tutorial

 Since I've cut my hair it's been extremely hard for me to do different hairstyles...especially with having layers. I haven't had my hair this short since about 6 years ago! Lately I've been using this tutorial but I recently straightened my hair and wanted a more dressed up look...you know something with a bit of effort. And yes, those do happen to be glitter bobbies in my hair. I used this diy concept to get the glitter look.
1. Part your hair.
2. Separate the section that will be pinned and pull back the rest.
yay! glitter bobbies!
3. Place bobby pins at an upwards angle...you can let your down here.
4. Place bobby pins at a downwards angle...forming an "x"
All done :)

xoxo erica

11 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is such a cute idea for a simple day! Cute bobby pin trick :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new haircut! Great trick for keeping it different :)

    Melissa
    theblushingdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa. Short takes some getting used to but I'm loving it.

      Delete
  3. cute bobby pin style :D xox I also like your eyeliner in that last pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! What a great idea :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Erica, I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams