3.07.2014

My Kind of Sundress

The last few days its been cold, windy, and rainy :(  Not my kind of weather...but then something magical happened and the sun finally decided to come out. Now when that happens after a streak of gloomy days, there's really only one thing to pull out of the closet...your sundress. You know the pretty one with the floral print/bright colors/stripes/ruffles...or whatever it is you fancy. So that's what I did. This is my pretty color combo, floral print, country feeling, really old but comfortable sundress. How would you describe your sundress? 
hope you get to spend some time in the sunlight
xoxo erica

5 comments:

  1. Love this print dress! The setting sun photo is wonderful too :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous dress doll, good to see the sun came out!! I could do with more of it here :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great!! I love the stripe of plaid through that dress, and I'm glad the sun came out for these shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last picture is so pretty! All of my dresses are just a little bit preppy... :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams