5.28.2014

Pattern Play

Dress: Gifted Kohls, Tee: Old Forever 21, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
 Me and Chris like to do our grocery shopping on Sundays and I had been lazying it up all day in this dress. To feel a little dressed up, I knotted up this tee and threw on my litas. I decided to pair up stripes and polka dots together for the first time for this grocery store outfit. I've mixed other patterns before but I'm not sure why I've never tried this combination before? I loved the fun mix...it might be one of my favorite!
What's your favorite pattern combination to wear? 

xoxo erica

6 comments:

  1. These prints mix so wonderfully together! Love that skirt

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Stripes and polka dots are adorable! Vertical stripes always remind me of Beetlejuice haha!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. wicked pattern clash! And that last pic is perfection! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo! Love the pattern clash - so adorable!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams