7.01.2014

Tuesday Three Way // S'mores

 Over the weekend, we invited the family over to hang out. Chris really wanted to bbq...and I never say no to that! He also built me a small fire to make s'mores...they are one a my favorite summer time treats. What's not to love about chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers?? Well, here are a few more way to enjoy them even more.
 For all you peanut butter lovers like me, this one is for you. Switch out the Hershey's chocolate for a Reese's peanut butter cup and you can thank me later...they are so good.
 Strawberries and chocolate have always been one of my favorite combinations, so it only should have been a no brainer to try this out s'mores style. Yum, yum, yum and the strawberry is actually quite refreshing which is a nice change to a usual sweet s'more.
Put all the usual s'more goodness between chocolate chip cookies and have the ultimate sweet treat. 
Do you have any fun combinations that we need to try at our next bbq?? 

xoxo erica

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm, these smores look AHMAAAZZINGGGGG <3
    Love the strawberries you added

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually my first time trying a s'more with strawberries...it was delciious!

      xo erica

      Delete
  2. Yum yum yum! I've always wanted to try raspberries and white chocolate in s'mores. ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!! That sounds amazing. Keeping that in mind for next time ;)

      xo erica

      Delete
  3. I haven't had s'mores in years! This is making my mouth water it looks so good! I need to make these this weekend!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. your s'mores look ahhmazing. last summer i made s'moreos with oreo cookies. you gotta try those!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams