9.01.2014

Floral and Plaid Mixer

Dress: Target, Belt: Target
 I can't believe it's already September!! At the end of the month Chris and I are headed off to California and I'm soooo excited. So pretty much this month is going to be amazing. Now all I'm going to be thinking about is what to pack lol. I wore this dress yesterday...this is the first thing I've ever owned in plaid. I love it! Plaid always makes me think of autumn and the touch of lace and floral pattern makes me want to hang on to summer. I think it's the perfect transition piece...this one will stay on rotation for the rest of the year.

Hope y'all are enjoying the day off. Yay for long weekends.
xoxo erica

5 comments:

  1. Soooooooo cute, love this tartan dress, marvellous :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love September because here spring starst on sept 21st. The days are warmer and longer. So I'm excited for the arrival of spring. Your dress is beautiful. I love plaid and I love it when it's mixed with other prints. You look beautiful!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. plaid is very awesome, and the floral detail makes this dress a stunner! Yay! And I would be excited about going to california too :D

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams