1.23.2015

Life Lately

This is from last weekend when we went to hang out in downtown...kissy pics are kinda my favorite.
 2. I recently joined poshmark and I bought these gorgeous gold shoes about 20 minutes after setting up my profile. I just couldn't help myself...they are sooooooooo cute!
3. Hey Scar, I'm trying to get a cute pic of my flowers! This crazy cat is always photoboming me.
4. While everyone at the beginning of the year was chomping on their salads, me and chris were like, large pepporoni please lol 
5. Over the weekend I got to pull these babies out. It's now currently cold outside...like freezing. I can't wait for spring to hurry up and get here!
 6. Making shopping wish lists come true makes me my heart happy. I had put this super cute bag on my wish list about 2 1/2 months ago...really excited to call it mine now.
7. My niece just turned 11...I can't even believe where the time goes. This was her deliciously good cake we celebrated with.
8. A little sprinkle here, a little sprinkle there is my current situation whenever there is chocolate, ice cream, or cake.
9. I'm still practicing my hand lettering with watercolor...this is the latest.
10. My new phone case! I like it so much that I like to match it and then take selfies lol but I do have to say my old phone cat case will forever be missed...cat lady for life.

Happy Weekend y'all. Hope it's a good one!
xoxo erica

10 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures, love the one of you and your husband, precious :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks :) it's one of my recent favorite photos.

      xo erica

      Delete
  2. So cute, and Poshmark is the best!
    Simona
    Lake&Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm getting hooked. I haven't sold anything yet, but I'm pretty good at the buying part lol

      xo erica

      Delete
  3. You are a queen at Instagram shots! I'm still learning, but photos like yours inspire me :)
    Super cute couple photo at the top, and then such cute detail shots! Haha, and way to match your phone case xD

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are seriously sooooo sweet and that makes me over the moon happy to know that I can inspire you a bit :)

      xo erica

      Delete
  4. Hehe, I love the phone case! And of course I love the sweets! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can never go wrong with stripes!

      xo erica

      Delete
  5. Your pictures are always full of color and are quirky and cute!!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie...I really try to have fun with them.

      xo erica

      Delete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams