6.08.2015

Denim + Lace

Top: Langford Market, Jeans: PacSun, Heels: Poshmark find but from Old Navy, Purse: Lulus
So the strangest thing has been happening to me and I've actually been buying more and more jeans. I own about 5 pairs now and I have to say that I am pretty impressed with myself with adding them into my wardrobe. I used to have only one pair for the longest! I think getting more than one pair had something to do with the fact that my thighs rubbed holes into these. Sadly another pair of jeans bites the dust.  Anyone else have that problem? If you don't, lucky you.....I'm soooo jealous.
xoxo erica

7 comments:

  1. I adore your blog! SO cute! Love the watermelon nails and the wink banner too! Watermelons are the love of my life at the moment 😂. How do you subscribe to your blog? Let me know! Also if appreciate it if you checked mine out missartsycrafty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you're interested, pop over to my blog for the details! https://missartsycrafty.wordpress.com/2016/04/05/the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog. Its amazing and lovely fashion of denim jeans dress. Such a fabulous and Perfect Outfit. I like this Blog. Please try to Post Beautiful Sarees and Kurtas.

    https://www.unnatisilks.com/sarees-online.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Clothing manufacturer UK

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams