6.04.2015

Life Lately

 1. I celebrated my 29th birthday in May. I went with a Roaring 20's party since it's my last year in my twenties. Chris built this backdrop for the party. Isn't he the sweetest?!?!?!
 2. We are huge Ranger fans! Wore my jersey out for a drink while watching the game.
3. Chris surprised me with birthday roses. They were all big blooms like this. so so beautiful.
4. My sister's birthday is only 3 days after mine. We went out into downtown Houston and had brunch. My nephew was being the cutest with his grilled cheese.
5. Concert style. We saw Halestorm and the Pretty Reckless last week!
 6. The newest color candy necklace to add to my growing accessory collection.
7. Donuts for breakfast! Is anyone else excited about National Donut Day tomorrow?
8. The beach!!! My absolute favorite place to be and Chris took me for my birthday.
9. I found these holographic booties on Poshmark and couldn't pass up the chance to buy them.
10. My unicorn balloon from my sweet Happy Hello friend Kaylee. I'm in love with it. Have you seen the mail exchange I host on instagram? Definitely check it out.

xoxo erica

4 comments:

  1. I want that unicorn balloon! lol. I'm kind of crazy about unicorns <3 Love the theme to your birthday party. And happy belated birthday to you!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's seriously the cutest balloon ever!!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes.

      xo erica

      Delete
  2. Aww, such cute snaps! Hehe, that unicorn balloon is life xD
    Happy belated birthday!!

    Enter to win a $50 giftcard!
    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks girlie!!! You're so sweet!

      xo erica

      Delete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams